If you’re on a Brand or above plan, you can control the length of video or audio responses people give to your videoasks.
For a new videoask:
1. Create a new videoask and select Open as the answer type.
2. Select Video or Audio as one of the formats.
3. Toggle the Video/Audio length switch.
4. Enter a numeric value as the maximum length of audio and video responses.
The unit used is seconds, and the largest number you can enter is 300, so a response can be up to 5 minutes long.
5. Click Continue, adjust your settings, and hit Create.
For an existing videoask:
1. Select a videoask with an Open type question and click Edit this Videoask.
2. Click Edit this step.
3. Go to the Answer section.
4. Toggle the Video/Audio length switch and enter a limit.
5. Click Update.
When people start recording their audio or video response, they'll see a timer counting down from the number of seconds you set as the response limit to zero.