So you've made a videoask! Now all you need to do is share it to start collecting answers. You can share it with a link, embed it on your site or app, or use the VideoAsk widget.
Here's how to share your videoasks.
1. Log in to your VideoAsk account. Now you can see all your videoasks, or create a new one.
2. After creating a new videoask, you'll see this:
Here you can see your VideoAsk link, which you can copy and share wherever you want.
You can also integrate a videoask into your website or app as a widget or embed (see below).
3. For every videoask in your account, you'll see these buttons:
Click the central Share button to open the Share options.
Get the VideoAsk widget:
1. Click the widget link as seen in the image above. This will open a new menu where you can set up your widget:
2. With the menu on the left, you can choose the color, type and position of your widget. Click on the options you want, and when you're happy, click GET THE CODE. This will open a new window:
3. Click Copy, and the code will be added to your clipboard. Now you can paste this code into your website.
Embed your videoask:
1. Click the <iframe> embed code link. You'll see this menu:
2. Click Copy to get the code, which you can then paste into your website or app's code. Your site must be compatible with iframes to use this embed code.
That's all there is to it. If you have any problems with embedding your videoask, you can contact us through the link at the bottom of this page.