If you want to use VideoAsk via our API, here's how to get started.
Usage of the VideoAsk API is available on Grow, or above subscription plans (see more here). However, you can play around with the API without upgrading by using the temporary authentication token found in Account > API.
You'll need to sign up for an account if you don't already have one.
How to access the API
1. Log into your VideoAsk account.
2. We offer a temporary authentication token, which expires after 2 hours, so you can test the API. To get your token, go here, or Click Help? in the app, then Developers/APIs:
3. Now you'll see the API section in the My Account area. Your temporary API token is here:
If you need a new token - remember they are temporary - simply refresh the page to generate a new one.
4. Now you can start playing around with the API. Check out our API documentation here (beta).
5. Once you've tested, and want to go live, get in touch with our team via #Slack.
Click this link to join the community, and we'll get you set up with a dedicated API key as well as discuss your usage needs.
You can also check out this article to learn how to add Webhooks to your videoask.