If you’re on a Brand plan, you can customize your branding and add your own logo to a videoask. Read on to find out how to apply branding and personalize your videoask.
You can also check out this article to see how to create a whitelabelled videoask by removing the default VideoAsk branding.
Add your brand logo
To add your own logo to a videoask:
1. Select the videoask you want to customize and click Settings.
2. Click + Add brand.
3. Type the name of your brand in the text field and click Create.
4. Click Upload or drag and drop the image file you want to use as a logo.
5. Type the URL address you want to redirect people to when they click your logo and click Save branding.
Now people will see your logo when they open your videoask, and will be redirected to your website when they click on it.
Add your brand logo to another videoask
If you’ve already created your own brand logo, you don’t have to start from scratch to apply it to another videoask.
Follow these steps:
1. Select the videoask you want to add your brand to and click Settings.
2. Click the dropdown arrow next to the current brand.
Now you’ll see the default brands and the names of the brands you’ve created in the dropdown list:
3. Select the branding you want to apply to this videoask.
That’s it. Your changes are saved automatically, and the selected videoask now has your own branding.
Edit your brand
If you want to update a brand that you’ve created:
1. Select a videoask with customized branding and go to Settings.
2. Click Customize next to the branding section.
3. Update the image and URL of your brand and click Save changes.
Delete a brand
If you want to delete a brand you created:
1. Select a videoask and go to its settings.
2. Click Customize next to the Branding section.
3. Click Delete.