By default, only you can see the answers to your videoask. By setting them as shareable or private, you can choose to share all of your answers at once or individual answers on at a time. Keep reading to learn how!
You can share your answers in two ways:
- By making all answers to a videoask private or shareable (public) in Settings
- By making each individual answer to a videoask private or shareable (public) in the Share panel
To share all answers in your videoask Settings:
1. Click Settings.
2. Toggle the Make all answers shareable switch.
To share individual answers in the Share panel:
1. Go to a videoask that already has some answers.
2. Select the answers that you want to share, or create a new answer.
3. Click Share.
4. Toggle the switches to make the individual answer or the entire interaction shareable.
TIP: If you turn on "Include replies?" then you can share an entire interaction like this:
Now you can copy and share the link of your answer, and people who receive the link will be able to see the answer.
If you toggle off the switch and set the answer to private, people will see the following screen when they open the link: