By default, only you can see the responses to your videoask. You can choose to share all of your responses at once, or individual responses one-by-one by setting them to public or private. This article explains how.
You can share your responses in two ways:
- By making all responses to a videoask private or public in Settings
- By making each individual response to a videoask private or public in the Share panel
To share all responses in your videoask Settings:
1. Click Settings.
2. Toggle the Make all responses public switch.
To share individual responses in the Share panel:
1. Go to a videoask that already has some responses.
2. Select the response that you want to share, or create a new response.
3. Click Share.
4. Toggle the switch to make the reply public.
Now you can copy and share the link of your response, and people who receive the link will be able to see your response.
If you toggle off the switch and set the response to private, people will see the following screen when they open the link: