If you’re looking for ways to schedule appointments with your responders through VideoAsk, we’ve got your back. You can now add your Acuity calendar link to videoask.
Acuity is an online appointment scheduling tool that lets you share your calendar and allows people to book meetings with you. Find out more about how it works here.
To schedule a meeting with Acuity:
1. Log into your account and click + New videoask.
2. Select Library or Webcam.
3. Upload or record a video and hit Next step. In this example, I’ll use the Pexels library.
4. Add some overlay text to explain what your videoask is about.
5. Select Calendar.
Now you’ll see a text field where you can add your calendar link:
6. Paste your Acuity link or click Acuity Scheduling and follow the instructions to create a new account.
7. Create an event in Acuity.
8. Copy and paste the event scheduler link and hit Continue.
9. Adjust your settings and click Create videoask.
You’re all set. When you share the link to this videoask with people, they’ll be able to schedule meetings with you through Acuity.